Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Oh, these dumb posts.  I'm a sucker for them.  My maternity fashion is, um, severely lacking, but you get what you get.



Beachy chic July 4th at 26 weeks.

Suit:  Shade {not maternity}
Swim Skirt:  Shade {also not maternity.  also?  not buttoned.}


shirt:  kohl's maternity
cami:  shade maternity
belt:  gap
skinnies:  old navy turned maternity by yours truly


sweater:  thrifted {originally from gap, not maternity}
scarf:  gift from my mom, maybe?
skirt:  thrifted {originally from express, not maternity}
shoes:  target, total toe-pinchers


had to share this blurry bonus shot.  i bought this skirt the year we got married.  one of my favorites.  i wore the heck out of it, and then dropped 30 pounds.  i personally love that when i'm late into the second trimester, i can once again properly wear it.

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy.  I want her clothes.



1 comment:

emily said...

love the stripey outfit. Looking good!