Soloman Farm Park
- I'm sick. I'm not grateful to have pneumonia, per say, but I'm thankful for a husband who takes care of me. I'm thankful that I'm at home and not in the hospital. And I'm thankful that thus far, it's just me who is afflicted.
- On that note, pleaseohpleaseohplease, Universe, heal me by Tuesday so I can have a healthy vacation to Florida!
- I'm thankful for the thunderstorm that just made our power momentarily flicker off. I love me some inclement weather.
- I'm thankful for tax returns. Stay tuned for our exciting plans for ours...
- I love Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products. They just smell so....clean. And they actually work, which is not always the case for 'natural' products.
- I'm thankful for crockpots. It's the only way to go when church is 1-4. Or, if you're like me, 11-4:30ish. Coming home to a hot meal really makes the day so much better.
- I'm thankful for the Starbucks hot cocoa mix that I got for Valentine's Day. Not as good as the real thing, but perfect when I'm jonesin' for a Starbucks at home. Like right now.