Monday, July 2, 2012

Funday Monday!


Happy Monday!  How was your week?  Last week was kind of a bust activity-wise for us.  We started the week with Little Dude's fever of 102.5, and things just got crazier from there.  This news deserves a post of its own, but we found out this week that we're moving back home!  We have mixed emotions for sure, but feel good about the decision.  So we spent a large part of the week traveling or making plans for our move.

More driving.  Good thing I really enjoy my new van.

Despite the fever, I took the kids to the park for some swinging.  Always a good time.

When this cute boy was feeling better, I took the kids to this awesome and free splash park down the street.  Of course, Little Dude ran through the water once and then spent the rest of the time playing with this light.

We headed to the library one day and found some fun new books, and got some rewards from the summer reading program.

Going to Target probably doesn't count as a fun activity for my kids {it is for me!}, but I had to share this photo of my darling little girl.  Such a busy momma.

Link up and share your week!



1 comment:

emily said...

The babywearing is priceless. Sorry I didn't link up, my post was just too lame.