Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Little Dude's First Birthday Party

Since the Sunbean's 4th birthday party is coming up on Saturday {a big hello kitty bash...obviously her choice, not mine}, I figured I'd better blog about the dude's party.

I know I'm all I-don't-share-my-kids'-names-on-here, but I can't really share details of the party without you mostly likely figuring it out.  Just please don't stalk us, mmmmkay?


The "Oh Henry!" candy bar was the theme for our little shin-dig.  I, of course, completely went overboard with the use of theme colors. 


The streamers were really easy...I cut circles and sewed them in a line.  Love how they turned out!


Those cute little pinwheel toppers?  A pain in the rear to make. 


In keeping with the 'henry' theme {just coincidence, you know}, we found some Henry's root beer and also got some root beer and cream soda from Trader Joe's.


This guy was an old pro at the cake smash by then, but he still loved it.  And managed to look adorable.


And as a bonus, Groucho Marx made a guest appearance.  Groucho had quite an obsession with the Resee's Pieces.

A fun little party for our fun little boy!

3 comments:

virginia said...

what a pretty party. the "sunbeans" picture is priceless.

emily said...

super cute! and i already stalk you, so its all good...

Kelsey said...

how cute! love the theme.