Monday, August 6, 2012

Thurlby-licious

Do you know about Paul Thurlby?  Am I just super late to this party?  I stumbled across a link on Pinterest for one thing or another, and 20 minutes later I was on some random blog {you know how it goes} and I saw some work by Paul Thurlby.


I fell in love.  I just love the perfect mix of whimsy, modern lines, and vintage inspiration.  I love everything on his site.  I ended up using some of the alphabet cards to make some artwork for Little Dude's new room {we have the kids in their own rooms now}, and it turned out so darling.  I'll have to share once the room is put together completely.


If you like this kind of stuff, you've got to spend a few minutes looking through his portfolio.  It's inspiring.

1 comment:

emily said...

yes! my librarian friend posted his alphabet poster and I looked all over for a print. I like his stuff for the same reasons. I haven't checked out his blog tho... can't wait to see ld's room!