Monday, September 17, 2012

Brain Dump, Monday-Style


  • We had a great Sunday.  I spent three hours chasing Little Dude around at church {just two more months 'till nursery!!}, and then my parents brought dinner and I attempted to take some pics of them and the kids.  It actually worked out better than I expected, though we do have lots of 'candid' shots.  This one is one of my favorites.
  • We're getting settled into preschool schedule.  It still kind of rocks the Dude's nap schedule, but I don't really feel too bad for him since he is still insisting on two naps at 16 months old.  I mean, seriously.  The nice part is that I drop the Bean off at school, come home and lay the baby down, and he sleeps until it's time to pick her up.  And THEN, after lunch they both nap again.
  • I started taking yoga again.  I'm doing a 40-day challenge where I'm planning to go at least 3 times a week, and then I'll just go once a week.  I'm hoping it helps with my chronic back pain from my scoliosis.
  • Teen Mom.  I'm addicted.  Don't judge.
  • On Friday, I 'transformed' a pair of too-widely-cut boot leg jeans into skinny jeans.  There's a small awkward pucker in the thigh area, but other than that, I'm seriously impressed with myself. It was definitely more enjoyable than shopping for/trying on new jeans.
  • This weekend was great, too.  Friday night was a baby shower, Saturday was yoga, and then a date night with friends.  Lucky me.
  • This week we don't have anything big on the calendar, which is nice.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

emily said...

good stuff. where are you taking yoga, the Y? If penny is teaching, tell her hi and I miss her (miss her kicking my trash more like...) I hope you get some pain relief!

Kelsey said...

hahaha teen mom. lol. i love yoga!