Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites

Do you have an iPod or an iPhone?  One of my favorite things to do when I've got time to kill is to look for fun new apps.  Here are some of my favorites:

  • Tetris.  I've always been obsessed, so downloading this was like a dream come true.
  • Kindle.  Not the real thing (which I'd like, btw), but the free app.  I really love it, so I'm sure I'd love an actual Kindle.  Nothing beats having your book with you at all times.
  • 2Do Lite.  A fantastic, free to-do app.  Changed my life.
  • Accuweather.  Like, 10 million times more accurate than the weather app that is pre-installed.
  • Parents Flash Cards.  This has saved my daughter from many a tantrum.
  • Play 'n' Say.  Another lifesaver.
  • TV Guide.  We don't have cable, so we don't have a fancy remote with a fancy display of listings.
  • IMDb.  I'm surprised at how much I use this one.  Just like the website, only better.
  • iHandy Level.  I use it every time I hang a picture.
  • AllRecipes Dinner Spinner.  Excellent way to figure out how to use random things in your fridge.
  • LDS Tools.  I have instant access to every single person in our stake's information.  LOVE this one.
Do you have any faves to share with me?

No comments: