Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Household Happenings

  • We went back to the lake again this week.  I guess that's what summer is all about.
  • This week we need to make a major life decision about MacGyver's {future} job.  Seriously so stressful.  I'm thankful we can pray about it and receive some guidance, but it's still weighing heavily on both our minds.  We need to decide by Friday, so this weekend we'll be celebrating either way.  I just want this week to be over.
  • Little Dude is so big.  Like, 6-12 month clothes.  He's not yet 3 months.
  • I got my hair done last week.  It was so great.  It was also the first time I'd been more than one room away from baby boy.  We both survived.
  • Sunday was Ward Conference.  It was so great.  I loved the meeting beforehand, and got some good inspiration for Primary.
  • The Sunbean loves Wonder Pets.  Therefore, I love Wonder Pets.  In fact, this blog post was brought to you by the Wonder Pets.
  • All I can think about is bullet point #2.
  • Today we're delivering Primary treats, doing laundry, and cleaning the floors.  You're jealous of my life.
Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

all i can think about is bullet point #2 as well. :) but seriously, you guys will know what to do. i'm just so excited for your family and this new path that lies ahead!

Unknown said...

I'm totally the same way when major stuff comes up. Did you take a pic of your new 'do?

Leslie said...

I don't know what bullet point #2 is, but I can tell you we are in the same boat. I still have months to wait and pray, so I'm envious that you will know soon enough. Congrats that there are decision to be made!! Most families are not so lucky :)