Sunday, August 28, 2011

Little Dude is...





I just can't say enough about this sweet baby boy.  He is just such a happy and easy baby.  It's lovely.

Weight:  15 pounds, 7 ounces

Yes, a porker.  In other news...

  • He has taken to trying to nurse and suck his thumb at the same time.  Pick one, buddy.
  • He's quickly growing out of 3-6 month clothing.  Too bad.  I refuse to buy more summer clothes at this point.
  • Now, when he sees the Sunbean doing something silly, he starts laughing.  I love it.
  • He is talking and squealing pretty much all day.  Such a rewarding sound!
  • We went out to eat with friends last night, and he was content to just sit in his carseat and watch us.  Thanks, kiddo.
  • He's not doing so swell at night.  We went from 7-hour stretches to 3-hour stretches.  Backward movement.  Me no likey.
  • I left him for the first time last week to get my hair done, and he guzzled down 9 ounces.  I've never fed a baby a bottle, so I have no idea if that's a lot or not.  All I know is that I left what I thought was a ton of food.
  • He's such a cuddle bug, and I love snuggling down with him in the evenings.
We love this little guy!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

what a cutie! that cute face fits so well in your family!

emily said...

he's so cute.