Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Thing I'll Miss

There's lots about this town I'll miss.

We have so many great friends in our life here, and so many family members close by.

But here's one thing I'll miss:  fun nights out with fun friends.
 This particular friend happens to be a photographic genius.  He snapped these with a Polaroid camera.  He's the only person I know that actually has one of those.
This is my new favorite ever.  Their crazy boys, and my sweet Sunbean, just enjoying a summer night.

We finished the evening by staying up way too late and laughing way too hard at things that are barely funny.  The best kind of friends to have.

3 comments:

virginia said...

those Allens....so easy to love!

Unknown said...

They still make the film for those? I love spending time with friends and even more when the families enjoy each others company.

Chantel said...

Wow that is impressive!