Friday, September 9, 2011

What I {Want to} Wear Friday

Remember how my insurance company is paying me to lose the baby weight?  Well, I visited my doctor this week and I should be getting my check next week.  Awe.  Some.

So I was strolling through Target the other day {thank you, iPhone, for entertaining the preschooler} and saw a few things that caught my eye.

Ultrasoft Boyfriend Cardigan in Oatmeal Heather



Long Trench Coat in Black/Grey Plaid

Denim Skinny

Ramone Tunic Top


Suffice it to say that I'm stalking the mailman until I have this cash in my hands!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I was strolling around Target after the kids were in bed (somebody had to make that "emergency" run for dog food lol) and I was eyeing the same jacket and cardigan. They also have some really cute boots right now. :) Congrats on loosing weight and have fun on your Target shopping spree. :)

Unknown said...

cute stuff. have fun shopping.