Thursday, October 4, 2012

Choo Choo

I've never fancied myself a 'boy mom', but that's changing quickly.  From the moment Little Dude was born, I've been amazed at how 'boy' he is.  The sounds he makes, the things he likes....it's all boy.

And right now, this boy is obsessed with trains {apparently he inherited my OCD tendencies!}.  I mean, obsessed.


He literally plays with trains all.  day.  long.


And when we go to the store or take the Sunbean to school?  A train {or two} in his hand.


Forget not being a 'boy mom'.  Now I perpetually have the theme song from Thomas stuck in my head.


But with this cute mug, I barely even mind.


1 comment:

emily said...

it IS amazing how boy boys are... I remember being amazed at Will as a tiny baby driving a car back and forth. Who taught him that?!
Super cute pics. And I can't believe how blond that boy is!