Wednesday, October 3, 2012

On the 31 Bandwagon

I've been in a blogging funk as of late, so when I saw the 31 Days blog theme pop up, I took it as a sign.  I've never participated before, because I don't blog every day, so it intimidated me.  But then I decided two things.  One, who says I have to be done by October 31st?  I can carry this dang thing into November if I want.  Two, I can make it easy.  I get a little carried away sometimes with making blog posts time-consuming.  So my theme is....


Just us.  Back to what my blog started as.  Just a random journal-type log of what we do.  I can't promise it will be interesting to anyone but my mom, but it will get me blogging again.  And I like blogging.

So today, here's a picture of my sweet 4-year-old at her checkup.


The nurse was sweet and let her help with the blood pressure cuff.  She got an immunization {this way she'll only have one next year}, and said it didn't hurt at all.

She's up in the 95th percentile for height, which is funny because she's always been in the 30th.  She has some looooooong legs, though we're not sure where those came from.  Not from MacGuyver or I, that's for sure.

So there you have it.  Real life.

3 comments:

emily said...

i LOVE this idea. when I go back to look at my blog, it's always the family pictures and goofy things the kids do that I love the most.

Unknown said...

i'll be interested! but then, i'm that weird person who actually enjoys a slide show of someone else's vacation. :/

Shannon said...

Such a cutie :o)