Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best of 2012

Ah, another year gone by.  Here's what we did this year!

January:  This cute boy starting eating solid food.  First up was peas.  Quickly followed by, um, everything.


February:  I broke my toe when a rogue picture frame flew off the wall and onto my foot.


March:  My mom, the kids, and I headed to Florida to visit grandparents.  And we bought a minivan!  And the Sunbean started preschool! Busy month!


April:  Well, I'm not really sure what we did in April, but I did take this pic of my sweet girl.  And Little Dude learned to climb up the stairs {a big deal since we were in a 3-story townhome at the time}.


May:  Happy Birthday to the baby boy!


June:  We had a wonderful summer month in the Cap City with some of our best friends.  Also, my mom turned 50 {!!!}, the Sunbean started reading, and Little Dude started walking.


July:  We hit up Dublin's July 4th parade, and then move back to our old city in our old house.  Mixed feelings, but we've loved being back.  Also, I got a new lens for the camera and celebrated 7 years of wedded bliss!


August:  Happy 4th Birthday to my little lady!  Also, we went to a hot air balloon festival, traveled north for a nephew's baptism, and took plenty of boat rides.


September:  {2nd} First Day of Preschool.  Dang Indiana and their cut-off date for kindergarten.  Also, we visited our friends for their triplets' 1st birthday, attended our first of many Halloween parties, and I began the craziness that is photography season.


October:  Our first no-kids weekend!  It was easier than I thought leaving the kids {first time in 4 years...cut the cord already, woman!}, and so so so much fun remembering life in a fun city with best friends and no kids!  I sure did love those welcome-home hugs, though!


November:  I turned 29, and baby boy turned 18 months.  Ah, bittersweet.  Babyhood is over.


December:  MacGyver has 3 glorious paid weeks off of work, and SNOW!!

2 comments:

emily said...

A great year, except for that toe pic. It still gives me sympathy pains. Can't wait for 2013!

florist said...

The best moments of 2012 have been shown by you. I loved going through it. Truly amazing