Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a great Christmas.  The best.  It was different this year because of my mom's work schedule, but just as lovely.

We spent the weekend with MacGyver's family, and that was so fun.  I sure did marry into a great family!  Christmas Eve was a relaxed day.  Husband spent the afternoon helping some new people in our ward move, and I spent the afternoon cooking.  MacGyver's parents + brother came over to help us devour the feast and we played games + Santa.

Christmas morning, we peeked in our stockings:

 And found lots of treats:

The Sunbean found the soft doll she's been wanting:

We spent the rest of the morning playing + opening presents.  Husband's family came over to watch the show.

My cuties in the matching pjs - a tradition.

After naps we headed over to my parents, where these kids continued to be spoiled rotten {and I forgot my camera}.

We had a great weekend with the people we love the most, and are enjoying another week with MacGyver home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
florist online said...

Amazingly spent. Thanks for sharing the details here.