Wednesday, February 6, 2013

News.

Two items of business.

I'm sick of using code names for our family.  I'm risking the whole stealing-pictures and stealing-identity thing.  So my name is Abbey.  I have a husband named Nic.  Our kids are Ella and Henry.  Hi.

we love snow.


As for #2, I decided to start a second blog for our home renovations.  Mostly, I want to write down all of the details {more for myself than anyone}, and figured a blog is the best way for me to do that.  I don't want our family blog to get loaded down with all of that stuff, so here's the home blog:  Big Plans, Little Budget.  I know I have several home-improvement-obsessed friends, so hopefully you'll read along!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

emily said...

this makes my day! a home reno blog? yes thanks!

Leslie said...

You KNOW I'm digging this :)