Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Exciting Life

Here's my newest toy:


Super exciting, eh?

Well, it kinda is.  I decided awhile ago that I really needed a steam mop.  I like the idea of a mop that cleans with really hot water without chemicals.  But really cleans.

I did a tiny bit of googling, and then just went to Target.  Ella was my shopping assistant, and we decided we didn't like any of those.  Well, she liked the purple one, but it was about $200 out of my price range.

Next up was Meijer.  I decided to just buy the cheapest one.  As a bonus, it came with a $20 Meijer credit, that can be used for groceries.  Score!  So it really only cost me $40.

I busted this thing out after the littles were in bed {I try to save the crazy stuff for after they're in bed}, and I love it!  It gets so hot.  Like burn-your-hands-hot.

And it really cleans!  I was pretty surprised at how much stuff it got up from my floors.  The wonders of hot water, I guess.

So that's the latest and greatest.

2 comments:

emily said...

It's so funny what we get excited about. My stick vacuum broke and I can't wait to get another! Can you use these on wood?

Unknown said...

cool