Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun Little Meme

I had the best of intentions to include a pic of my new hair, but it looks dumb today.  Maybe another day.

Saw this on Em's blog.  I love a good meme.  Enjoy!

1. High heels or boots? Love, love, love them both.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00.  I took 2 Tylenol PM last night, so it's a miracle I'm not still passed out in bed.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Don't remember....we go to a movie about once a year.  But we're going on Friday to see Harry Potter!
4. What is your maiden Name?  I'm not telling the internets.
5. What is your favorite TV show?  Hmmm.  I love me some TV.  Probably Cougar Town and Modern Family.  And Desperate Housewives.  And Brothers and Sisters.  And Grey's.  And the Today Show.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?  Cereal or oatmeal.  Lately, saltines.
7. What is your middle name?  Marie.  After my great-grandma.
8. What food do you dislike?  Meat and cherries.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?  Tough one.  I don't really listen to an entire CD.  Mostly we listen to Primary songs in the car.  I can't wait to bust out the Christmas tunes.
10. What characteristic do you despise?  The desire to gossip.  And I do it more than I'd like.  I'm working on it...
11. Favorite clothing?  Leggings!  So cozy.

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?  I have no idea.  I think I'd probably like to explore the old U.S. of A before I traveled internationally.  I did go to Japan for a month in 97, so I'd happily go back.
13. Are you an organized person? Insanely so.
14. Where would you retire to?  Somewhere with all four seasons.  And a Starbucks nearby.
15. What was your most recent meaningful birthday?  I love 'em all.  MacGyver is a rockstar when it comes to birthdays.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this?  Go to the Y.  I will not gain 70 pounds with this baby.
18. Person you expect to send it back first?  Copy and paste, people!
19. When is your birthday?  November 20th...Saturday!
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?  I'd like to think I'm a night owl, but in my heart of hearts, I'm a morning person.  And so is the Sunbean.
21. What is your shoe size?  6 or 7.
22. Do you own any animals?  The Sunbean has a fish.
23. Any news you'd like to share?  Hmmm...I'm hungry.  And I need to put gas in my car.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be?  A teacher, a doctor, a momma.  I did everything but the doctor.
25. What is your favorite flower?  I'm a sucker for gerbera daisies, but I really like any flower.  Except marigolds.  I think those are dumb.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?  Saturday!  My birthday!
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Bright pink or sunny yellow.
28. How is the weather right now?  Cold.  Love it!
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  Someone from craigslist.
30. Favorite drink?  Duh.  Nonfat hot cocoa from Starbucks.  With the whipped cream.  I'm getting wild, I know.
31. Favorite restaurant?  I love Chipotle and Casa.  I also love TCBY.  And Thai food.
32. Hair color?  A little brown and a little red.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Dolls.  And more dolls.
34. Spring Summer, Fall or Winter? I like the change of seasons.  But if I had to chose, I'd go with fall.  Love it!
35. Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate.  Chocolate everything.
36. Coffee or tea? Neither for me.
37. Wish you were still young?  Oh no.  I'm a much better person today than I was in high school.  I love my life the way it is now.
38. Do you want your friends to email you back? or copy this?  Mmmhmm.  I love to creepily learn more about my friends with these things.
39. When was the last time you cried?  Oh, probably yesterday or something.  I'm always crying.
41. What did you do last night?  Cleaned the house, worked on projects, watched TV while MacGyver was at school.
42. What are you afraid of?  Pretty much everything after dark.
43. Salty or sweet?  I really love the mixture of the two.  Like that yummy popcorn in Chicago.  What's that place, Ab?
44. Car or Truck?  Both are useful.
45. Best quality you have?  Ha!  I have no idea.  I'm really organized?
46. How many years at your current job?  Teaching?  4.  Being a mom?  2.5.
47. Favorite day of the week?  Don't really have one.
48. How many people will you send this to? Not sending, just blogging.
49. How many will respond?  Maybe the better question is, "How many will actually read this thing through?"
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?  Yep, love memes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that would be Garrettes. :) mmm...i think i need to visit Garrettes in he near future.

emily said...

marigolds are not dumb! they are organic bug repellent--plant them around the perimeter of your garden!

fun!