Saturday, November 6, 2010

Project Smile

I really love reading this on others' blogs, so I'm participating this month.  Go me.

Here's what makes me smile:
  • The holiday drinks at Starbucks.  Yes, you can get a peppermint hot cocoa any time of the year.  However, it tastes better when in a red cup in November and December.  True story.
  • Happy helpers at the Primary activity day.  It's over, kids were happy, church is clean.  I heart my Primary leaders.
  • It snowed yesterday.  Seriously, seriously made me smile.  November and December are my favorite months out of the year.  I love an early snowfall.
  • Girls' Night Out last night with my gals.  I had a great time watching others make fools of themselves with the wii dance games.
  • My new hair.  It is easy and I get lots of compliments.  Gotta love that.
  • My ever-expanding uterus.  Even though I'm still spending some time bending over the toilet, I love this.  I spent my entire pregnancy with the Sunbean wishing time away, just hoping I'd end up with a healthy baby.  I'm feeling so laid-back this time, and I'm loving being pregnant.  It's a good feeling.
  • The leftover cupcakes from this morning's activity.  Heck yes.
  • Cozy socks.
  • We realized yesterday that MacGyver will be done with school in just one year.  Oh, happy day.  We can see a light at the end of the ridiculously long tunnel.
  • Leftovers for lunch.
Your turn...link up and share some smiles!

6 comments:

emily said...

who you callin fools?! I rocked the dancing!

MarfMom said...

mmmmmm cupcakes!

alicia said...

Fabulous list. I especially love 1 & 5. Not so sure about the early snow. But I'm glad it made you smile. lol. Thanks for linkin up and sharing your smiles. Hope you'll stop back again Nov 3oth.

Aimee said...

So Congratulations!! I thought I had updated my blog roll with your new blog...and well it wasn't on there. I swear it was. I was thinking tonight that you sure hadn't posted in a long time, but in reality I just hadn't read in a long time.

Anna said...

Fools, eh? It was fun, though:)

Tayarra said...

Those are all really great smiles! Congrats on your pregnancy! Way to take it slow and enjoy it! Girls night out and new hair ... the little things that refresh us!!!