Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brain Dump

  • I'm tired.  On Tuesdays, I go to Zumba at 8, then walk with my gal pal.  By the end of the 2 hours, I've burned around 1200 calories.  Love Zumba.  Then, as if that's not enough, Sunbean has swim lessons.  And by that I mean, we both get our swimsuits on and get in the pool.  I love our teacher, but I'm pooped by the time we get home.  And that's just half the day.
  • I'm nesting.  Majorly.  Sunbean and Little Dude's room is coming together, and I can't stop buying baby boy clothes on eBay.
  • I got Photoshop!  CS4, to be specific.  The above photo was edited with the Pioneer Woman's free actions.  They are a great place to start.  Love it.  I'm never going to get anything else done around here.
  • I cleaned off the Sunbean's seat at the table today.  Before I had kids, I swore my house would never have a piece of food crusted anywhere.  Ha.
  • Exactly 5 weeks from today, I'll be in a plane heading to Florida.  Seriously.  Can't.  Wait.
  • Today, Sunbean said, "I'm different.  And I like to be different.  I'm a different and fun girl."  Love that girly.
  • I officially weigh the same that I did on our wedding day.  This time, I'm 22 weeks pregnant.  Gotta love that.  I found a pair of jeans that I bought that first year, and they buttoned.  Over the baby.  Love, love, love it.
  • Now I'm off to crash on the couch.  Possibly with chocolate.

2 comments:

emily said...

that is crazy that you weigh now what you did when you were married. way to go!
so jealous about cs4. i love all of pioneer womans stuff. have fun playing with it!

Deb said...

OMG...can I just say I'm so jealous right now...I have not seen my (pre)married weight in years...years I say!! ok thats awesome though. Cute pictures can't wait to see more...