Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spickity-Span

For a few glorious days at the beginning of our move, we had cable. I made it my job to watch TLC and HGTV so I could get my fix.

While exposed to the larger repertoire of commercials, I saw an ad for the Libman Freedom Mop. Once I realized my Swiffer was still at the old house, I grabbed the Libman mop on my next Target run.


Seriously, I've not been so pleased with a product in a long, long time. I love that the solution bottle is refillable, and that the cleaning pad is washable. I spent 15 bucks once, and now I'm done.

Plus, it works really well. It cleans my disgusting I-have-two-kids-a-husband-and-crazy-hair floor.

The folks at Libman didn't pay me for this (they don't know I exist), I just really like it.

You would, too.

2 comments:

emily said...

good to know! mopping ranks up there with cleaning toilets and scrubbing trash cans for me... anything to make it better.

MarfMom said...

thanks for the tip! i am not in love with our swiffer, so maybe when we move i'll leave that behind and try the libman instead!