Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Homemade Granola Bars


I saw a recipe for homemade granola bars on {duh} Pinterest, and gave them a whirl on Sunday.  Sidebar:  luuuuuuurrrrrrrrve 9:00 church.  I get so much accomplished on Sundays, what with the husband home to tend the children, and all.
Anyway.  This recipe is fantastic.  I followed it exactly, and we all ate them right up.  The Sunbean is a dairy-lover, and prefers fruit, veggies, and dairy above all else.  That's fine, but I always get excited when she likes something that's healthy, filling, and non-dairy.

Next time, I'm going to experiment with a different amount of honey/sugar/butter, and use raisins.  We can't get enough raisins around here.

These certainly aren't the next superfood, but they aren't processed, either.  A step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these look super yummy.