Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Me + Africa

I saw some $12 shoes at Target a few weeks ago, and fell in love. I tried them on, walked down the shoe aisle, and my feet hurt. Bummer. Is this what my life has become? I'll no longer buy shoes solely on the basis of appearance? Yet another aspect of my youth slipping away...

I digress. I mysteriously found myself in Nordstrom's shoe department the very next day. 20 minutes later, and I was the proud owner of my very first pair of TOMS {mom, it's a shoe company that gives a pair of shoes to Africa with every shoe purchase}. I love these things. I'm already stalking a pair of their ballet flats.


So now I've given Africa my breast milk and shoes. We're becoming good friends.

3 comments:

emily said...

do toms have any arch support? they look so comfy, but i can't wear flat soled shoes.

still, super cute!

Abbey said...

they have some arch support, but probably not the greatest. they are super cozy, though, so definitely worth trying some on!

Unknown said...

Cool. I wonder what stores they're sold in so I can check them out.