Friday, February 10, 2012

Love = M&Ms

I can't resist holiday M&Ms.  And I can't resist pink and red together.  So the valentine M&Ms are pretty much the most awesome thing, ever.
To give myself a decent excuse to buy them, I made this little activity for the Sunbean.  I thought your kids might enjoy it, too.  And here's hoping it occupies your littles for at least 10 minutes {that's always the goal, right?}.


To save each of the images, right-click and choose 'save as'.

When you print them, make each image 7x7.  The little circles will be just the right size.

Have a lovely weekend {pun intended}!




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Great idea, Abbey! These are super cute. If I could guarantee that Henry wouldn't scarf down all of the M&M's (he's a boy, what can I say?), I'd have him try it, lol!!

Unknown said...

cute :)