Thursday, March 7, 2013

Recently

Here's what we've been up to:


  • Henry broke my phone yesterday.  Shattered the Gorilla Glass.  I thought that was supposed to be impossible.  Well.  I scampered right out and came home with an iPhone 5 and an Otterbox case.  I didn't think I'd be super impressed with the iPhone 5 vs. the 4 that I had, but let me tell you...that is one amazing piece of technology.  I'm not so mad at Henry anymore.  :)
  • We had about 10-12 inches of snow, all in about 12 hours.  It was fun.  And it's still pretty.  School was cancelled that day, and it was Ella's snack day.  She was very sad {and so was I...after having bought enough fruit for the whole preschool}, so we made our snack at home.

  • We went up to Cabela's with my parents.  My little hillbillies had a great day.

  • I've been trying to find some inspiration for decorating the new addition.  I saw these pillows {on clearance!}, and liked them a lot.  So now they're looking fab on my couch.  Oh, and here's the latest and not-so-greatest on the house work.  


  • Henry really loves his Bampa {my dad}.  The other day, Bampa was coming to pick up the kids, and here was Henry, ready and waiting.
  • Lastly, I came across this quote and kind of loved it.  I love being a mom, but truer words have never been said...


    No comments: