Sunday, March 24, 2013

Three's Company


Check out this cute little belly bean!

Okay, this actually takes the award for worst ultrasound pic ever, but it was with the doctor on the little portable machine.

We're super excited!  I'm 11 weeks, and due on October 13th {so sorry abby...they've changed my due date}.  We've been able to have 2 ultrasounds {thank you, crazy pregnancy history} and see the heartbeat twice.

Close friends and our parents have known for a few weeks, and it became 'facebook official' last week. I love that that's a thing now.

Q&A fashion, here's a rundown of the most requested information:

  1. 3!  Wow, are you done?  Honestly, I don't know.  And I'm okay with not knowing.
  2. 3!  Was it planned?  This question cracks me up!  Totally don't mind/not awkward when friends/family ask.  Definitely awkward when, um, my chiropractor asks.  And yes, we wanted a third baby.
  3. How are you feeling?  Pretty gross until this past week.  Hopefully I'm nearing the end of the gross.
  4. Are you finding out girl or boy?  NO!!  And so excited about it!  I've always wanted to be surprised, but Nic never does.  I'm putting my foot down this time.  'Team Green' all the way!
  5. Are the kids excited?  Ella sure is.  She can't wait.  Henry spends most of his time picking his nose and making large messes, so you'll have to discuss that with him yourself.
So now when you see me you'll know I'm not fat...just pregnant!

5 comments:

virginia said...

exciting!
congrats.

emily said...

yay!!!

Berry Family said...

Super exciting! Gender surprise is such fun!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! surprise babies are awesome :)

maryirene said...

abbey, i loved this post for so many reasons :)