Friday, June 24, 2011

Officially A Mom

Nope, I'm not going to bust out the mom jeans, a la SNL:


I've officially joined the ranks of momhood because I've donned an official 'mom necklace'.  Before you get any crazy thoughts in your head, it's not one of the creepy ones.  I'm not creepy, I'm classy.  But you already knew that.

Here's the mom necklace I really want.



But the price tag is a little more than I had in my mom-necklace-buying budget, so I had to look at other options.

Off to etsy I went, and found a pretty good second choice.


I love that it's simple and dainty.  It's something I can wear often, and with most things in my closet.  Perfect for me.

The only thing I don't love is that my kids' initials spell dumb things.  It either needs to spell 'eh' or 'he'.  I went with 'eh'.

So there.  I'm now a bona-fide member of the mom club.

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Super cute. I loved those stamped necklaces. :) I know how you feel about initials. I was going to do monograms above Brooklynn and Sydney's beds until I realized it would say "BS." I didn't want them to switch beds, so that idea was nixed. lol. Seriously cute though. Hope you are adjusting well and loving being a mama of two kiddos. :)

Unknown said...

cute!

emily said...

i like how tiny those are. very wearable. i went with the subtle eggs in the nest necklace. cute but still not tif's...