Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick Thank-You Gift


You know how sometimes someone does something that totally saves the day?
That happened to me on Sunday.  You see, I'm the Primary President {read:  in charge of roughly 50 of the under-12 crowd}.  You know I just had a baby, so I've been out of commission for a few weeks.  Well, on Sunday, one of my counselors had a family function to attend and couldn't teach the lesson.  The other had just gotten home from Girls' Camp {one week of rain + teenagers + camping + no sleep}.  I could not, in good conscious, call and ask her to teach.  So I called in the Stake Primary Pres, and she agreed to teach {and did a fabulous job, of course}.

I needed to thank her, and I knew I wanted a tasty treat to be involved somehow.  Because, you know, when you don't go to the store on Sundays, tasty treats become a hot commodity.

I saw something similar to this on Make It and Love It.  But I went the lazy just-had-a-baby route and bought a chinese takeout container at Hobby Lobby, some candy at the Dollar Store, and whipped up a little flag on Photoshop.

But I thought someone else might need a You-Totally-Saved-The-Day gift, so I thought I'd share.

Happy Monday.

No comments: