Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blessing, Blessing, Blessing

Last week, I was ridiculously over-productive.  I have a few projects to share, but I need to sift through a kajillion photos first.

But here's a sweet project that I whipped up last week:  a trio of blessing outfits.  I already posted this on Facebook, but I'm all about over-sharing.

My dear friends Abby and Eli recently had triplets.  Just to make sure you have a clear picture here, they also have 2-year-old twins.  When we get together with them and our other good friends, we have 9 children, ages 3 and under.  It's a good time.

Anyway, Abby asked me to make some outfits for the trips, and I was happy to oblige.  The babies are tipping the scales between 5 and 6 pounds right now, so it was pretty much like sewing doll clothes.  I used a newborn pattern and then modified it a little so that they would fit.

Overall, I think they turned out pretty good.  Of course, there are things I'd change, so if any of you ever have miniature-sized babies that need a blessing outfit, give me a ring.

Wendy, Jack, and Luke.
Or is it Wendy, Luke, and Jack?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You had it right the first time :)

Deb said...

Awesome job Abbey...

Unknown said...

beautiful