Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Dude is...


Well, a week ago.

Stats:
Weight:  16 pounds 7 ounces, 75%
Height: 25 inches, 50%
Head Size: 17 inches, 75%

  • I feel like we're officially past the 'newborn' stage now.  It makes me sad to see that go.
  • Even more upsetting is that we're moving past the 'I'll sleep wherever and whenever' phase.  Sooooo sad.  Time to bust out my sleep book.
  • Little Dude is now grabbing and reaching for things.  For me, this is one of the most incredible stages.  I just love to watch him figure out that he can touch things.
  • We were home last week, and my mom bought him this ball that he is obsessed with.  It's cute.
  • He's still loving being swaddled.  He looks ridiculous, but whatever works is fine with me.
  • This little guy just loves his big sister.  I love to watch them play.  I also love the free time it gives me.
  • I had to buy him some socks that are for 18-month-olds.  I know.
  • He's comfortably wearing 12-month clothing, and some 9-month clothing.  His waist seems to be longer than his legs.
  • He's a little chatterbox, and I have to stay that I love how his face lights up when he sees me.  That sounds selfish, but it's so rewarding!  And I know that in a few short years, I'll be the most embarrassing person on the planet.
  • You should see how this little boy loves his Bampa.  He saves his biggest smiles for Bampa.

We love you, sweet boy!

1 comment:

emily said...

little dude is.... adorable.
and sister looks like she's aged about 10 years in that picture.