Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas for My Fellow Type-As

Remember that one time, when I had a blog I actually updated? This move has seriously thrown off my routine.

Anyway, one thing that has really been taking my time is this sweet Christmas shopping app I found. I actually broke down and paid $.99 for it, which is completely out of character for me.

But this app is sweet. I'm so excited about Christmas shopping. It allows you to add individuals, and then organize them into groups. You can add gift ideas for each person, and then sort by stores.

And! There is a handy little bar graph that shows the percentage of gifts you've purchased.

Oh, and it is password-protected, for nosy husbands and children.

It's called 'The Christmas List' if you're interested.


Happy Organizing.

1 comment:

Anna said...

This looks fun! I am totally going to try this one. Thanks:)