Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the Eighth Day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me:

The Land of Nod!
 
Do you know about Land of Nod?  It's a subsidiary of Crate and Barrel for kids.  And it's awesome.  I discovered it last year, and just used it for ideas to re-create on my own.
 
This year, I ordered quite a few gifts and stocking stuffers.  I was impressed by the speed of the free shipping, and how many items ship free.
 
Here are a few of the things I'm gifting this year:
 
 
 
 
 
Sadly, I don't have a cool giveaway to offer or anything.  I just wanted to let you know about this cute store.  But I did see if you order by the end of the day today, delivery is guaranteed for Christmas.
 
So Happy Shopping, Santas!
 
 
The Sixth Day of Christmas
The Seventh Day of Christmas

1 comment:

emily said...

I LOve L.O.N.! They have the best classic and fun toys. If you order their catalog it comes with a fun coloring book--at least they used to. How fun!