Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holy Pentunia

I have a bit of good news to share today.  I recently had a seriously amazing experience with a company and I wanted to pass it on, simply because I think most companies could learn something here.

Several years ago, my dear friend Kelli introduced me to the wonderful world that is Petunia Pickle Bottom.  I bought by first bag from BabySteals, and just loved it.  After the Sunbean was a little older, I bought a smaller Petunia bag {the touring tote}.  My love for Petunia doesn't end there...Little Dude came home from the hospital in a layette set, and my favorite swaddle blankets are Petunia Pickle Bottom.  I've since purchased another larger bag {the boxy backpack...don't worry, I never wear it as a backpack}, and I LOVE my overnight bag {the wistful weekender}.

My little guy modeling some of his PPB jammers.

The Touring Tote has a double zipper on the top, and one side of it broke a few years ago.  Since the other side worked just fine, I didn't worry about it.  Then, right after Little Dude was born, the other zipper broke.  I was totally bummed, and decided to check with Petunia to see if they offered any type of repair service.

I contacted them, and they had me send some photos.  After reviewing the photos, they asked me to send in my bag.  About a week later, I heard from them, and they informed me that Petunia was going to replace my bag!  For free!   And, I got to choose the pattern!  I'm a total nerd and creature of habit, though, and picked the same one I'd had.  I just love it so much!


Keep in mind that I didn't provide them with any type of receipt or proof of purchase, and this bag was purchased three years ago, in 2009.  I just had to share my experience with a company that stands behind their product loyally, even after three years of use.

You know I love a good deal, so watch for their semi-annual{ish} outlet sale, which is online.  I've gotten some great pieces there, and some gifts for friends, too.

I just love it when a company exceeds expectations!

For information's purposes, Petunia Pickle Bottom has no clue I wrote this.  I just love them.  Isn't the number of 'sponsored' blog posts lately driving you batty?!?

6 comments:

MarfMom said...

That's awesome! I love great companies like that.

Shannon said...

Sweet! Customer service really does go a long way! Not to change the subject, but what color is your bathroom? I'm so into blue lately :o)

Abbey said...

Isn't it great?!? It's called Nautical Navy. We got it at Lowe's, over to the side with the square colors. Maybe it's Waverly? I really love it. :)

The Dahlstroms said...

They are so awesome! Two of my bags that were glazed got discolored from my jeans rubbing on them and I sent them into ppb and they did the same exact thing for me! What an awesome company! Customer for life! Miss you!

Unknown said...

That's great! And yes, I agree about the sponsored blogs.

Berthold said...

I've since purchased another larger bag {the boxy backpack... pdiaperbags.blogspot.com