Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh Monday


How was your weekend?  Mine was lovely and relaxing.

  • On Friday, MacGyver returned from a week-long business trip.  It was longer than anticipated, and let's just say I was more than happy to welcome him home.  Little Dude had taken to waking  up extremely early (think 4:45am), and he's at that age where I can't cat-nap on the couch.  By Friday night, I was so exhausted.
  • That didn't stop us from spending some time with our good friends on Friday, though.  I'm so thankful our littles will happily sleep just about anywhere.
  • On Saturday, we headed down south to my alma mater, Ohio University.  A family that I was very close with during my time at OU lost their father, so we wanted to attend the memorial service.  While there, we spent some time with more close friends and ate at some favorite places.  I swear, I could eat my way through that town.  I love that we live closer now!
  • Then on Sunday, we got to just relax and listen to general conference.  Such a lovely and relaxing weekend of the year.  The Sunbean listened to a few talks, thanks to the bingo game she got in Primary.
  • I actually had time to meal-plan and make a good grocery list.
  • Speaking of, I made a delicious egg salad today with greek yogurt.  So tasty and so healthy.
  • Since we'll be traveling this weekend, we just did our family Easter thing on Sunday.  I loved watching Little Dude find the eggs.  Please forgive the terrible iPhone pictures.
This week brings me a house that needs cleaned, Easter outfits that need sewn, and laundry that needs laundered.

But I sure to love this boy.


No comments: