Friday, March 30, 2012

Deal Alert

I found a steal of a deal a few weeks ago, and wanted to share before it's gone.


I've been pining over this egg holder at Anthro for awhile now.  And when I've got $14 to throw around, I just never think to go grab it.

Whilst trolling around Jo-Ann's a few weeks ago, I saw a rather similar version in a gross pastel blue-green color.  With a coupon + sale, I snatched that baby up for less than $4.  A few coats of high-gloss white spray paint, she's a welcome addition to the fridge


Actually, it's out on the counter now, displaying some plastic easter eggs.  I really meant to get some cute eggs this Easter, but considering how much these get man-handled by the littles, it's probably best I stuck to the dollar-store variety.


For 10 bucks off, I'd say it's a pretty good imitation.

Happy Friday!

No comments: