Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Dude is...


Oh, where does the time go?  I'm already planning his first birthday party.

Here's the latest and greatest:
  • He is now saying 'mama', and I'm pretty sure he knows what it means.  I'm loving it!
  • He's clapping, which is seriously adorable.
  • This little guy has developed a nasty habit of standing up in his crib, rather than napping.  I know the easiest way to extinguish that is to just let them figure it out, but he's far too stubborn for that.  He just jumps up and down for hours if I let him.  Yikes.
  • Speaking of sleep, preschool has thrown him for quite a loop.  He falls asleep every day on the way to get the Sunbean (we're in the car for about 20 minutes total, right at naptime).  I'm sure we'll get it all ironed out, but this week has been really off.  He's just such a treat in the afternoons with little-to-no nap.
  • As evidenced in the photo above, he's got a mouthful of chompers.  He's eating pretty much anything now, but favorites are homemade pancakes, oatmeal, cheerios, and rice cakes.  He's not super into fruit, so he may not have the sweet tooth that the Sunbean and I have.
He's just such a sweet boy.  Love him!


1 comment:

Anna said...

I really think this was one factor in deciding to homeschool...I could not stand to wake up sleeping babies! Loving the pics of him and Ella! See you soon:)