Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back to Reality

We've been in sunny Florida for the past week.  It was so lovely.


My kids were fantastic, the weather was beautiful, and the company was wonderful.



We spent some time in central Florida with my grandma, and then headed to the gulf coast to stay with my grandpa and grandma.  Florida is the place to be for my grandparents {not a complaint}.


My kids were spoiled by the plethora of grandparents {we traveled with my mom, too}, and I enjoyed having a few moments here and there to myself {I started and finished a book}.


It was such a fun break from the everyday, and I so love taking my littles to the beach.  There's just something therapeutic about it.

More pics to come.

1 comment:

Maya said...

looks like a fabulous time! also: you definitely look like your mom! :)