Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stuff I Like

Just when I was running out of blog-spiration, Emily had a fun post today.  So here's some stuff I'm into lately.


  • These earrings I found on etsy.  I've been super into nautical things lately, these would match most everything in my closet.

  • Shortbread cookies from Panera.  Oh, yum.  The littles and I went there for lunch today, and I got a shortbread cookie to go.  I'm enjoying it right now.
  • Saved By the Bell is on Netflix right now.  I seriously love this show.  I've seen every episode multiple times, but I've never actually watched them all chronologically.  It's a good time.

  • The Domino magazine special edition is out!  I saw it at Lowe's on Saturday, and couldn't resist.  It's such a great mag with tons of modern decorating tips.  There's another special edition coming out this summer.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

emily said...

I miss Domino! I'm so glad to hear they are putting out special editions.

Oh, SBTB...