Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore

I've been creepily following Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy on her What I Wore Wednesdays {wiww}.  I love putting together new outfits out of stuff I have laying around, so I decided to start linking up with her.  Come along!

 {preschool drop off/pick up and errands}
sweater, tank, and shoes:  target
belt:  gap
jeans:  tj maxx {hudsons!}

 {preschool drop off/pick up and a walk to the grocery}
sweatshirt:  gap
tank:  target
pants:  charlotte russe
it is now clear to me that this outfit not only doesn't match, but looks terrible.  good to know.

 {date night!}
sweater:  garage sale {express}
belt and shirt:  gap
jeans and shoes:  target
necklace:  kohl's

{garage sale-ing and errands}
t-shirt:  college bookstore
yoga pants:  made by me
flip-flops:  gap outlet

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

emily said...

cute outfits!
I'm so NOT copying this. It would be the same "outfit" in every pic. The only variation is if I'm wearing a bra or not.

Kelsey said...

love the green and blue date night outfit! cute cute