- I really was happy to see Monday this week. MacGyver was traveling for work last night, and my nights are usually restless when he's gone. Even if I do have a cute baby boy sharing my bed when he's gone.
- Speaking of cute baby boys, can you believe this one turns 1 in just one week? Here's a sneak peek from his birthday photo shoot. He's just so darling. Even if he's grabbing at the computer as I type this.
- The next few weeks are busy ones for us: Little Dude's birthday, my mom's 50th, my brother-in-law visiting from Utah, and then Little Dude's party. The kids and I are staying at 'home' for over a week, too, so there's the packing/planning/preparing for that.
- This is the last week of preschool. Goodbye, calm and easy mornings.
- I'm excited to share my ideas for the little guy's birthday and party. It's no secret we celebrate birthdays like crazy people, so I've been a busy little planner.
- MacGyver was a dear and bought me a pretty pink beach cruiser. We hooked the bike trailer up to it, and I spent the weekend pulling our heavy kids around. We live in a great place for this: there are miles and miles of wonderful bike trails that are accessible right from our front door. We're lucky.
- Right now I'm so hungry, and need to go to the grocery. I'm always stumped about what to eat for lunch. I usually have cereal. Or cookies.
- I'm wearing a maxi skirt today. I kind of have a hard time with maxi skirts, because I grew up in an area with a ton of amish/mennonites/apostolic christian. Whenever I wear long skirts, I feel like I'm channeling them. Not a bad thing, just usually not the look I'm going for.
- On the agenda for today: finish laundry, groceries, work on a headboard I'm making, and clean up the basement.
Happy Monday to you!