Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010

January:  We begin what turns into a year of massive home-improvement.  As of December 28th, no wall had gone unpainted.  Phew!

February:  MacGyver gives me the Nike+ accessories for my iPod, and I begin half-marathon training.

March:  We visit my grandma in Florida.  We love the beach.


April:  MacGyver completes the engine swap on his z.  He's got skillz.

May:  MacGyver and our oh-so-helpful friends and family add a deck onto the back of our home.  Those frightening-looking posts are now a beautiful pergola with a porch swing.

June:  The Sunbean is potty-trained.  Oh, happy day.

July:  Nana and Bampa bought a boat.  We enjoyed lots of naps on long boat rides to get ice cream.

August:  We visit the Ohio State Fair and introduce the Sunbean to the joy that is the giant slide.  Also, our baby girls turns 2.

September:  We find out Baby #2 is on the way, just four days before what would have been my first half-marathon.  This proves that we aren't very good at math.

October:  The Sunbean is over the moon to be an owl for Halloween.  Also, overly adorable.

November:  We celebrate my birthday with friends in Columbus.  Caught this pic on our way there outside of the temple.

December:  I got a gourmet chef for Christmas.  Just today, she made me onion and eggplant ice cream.  Delish.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great re-cap! I wish I was that organized. Cute pictures, as always. Happy New Year!