Thursday, December 2, 2010

Project Smile

Look at me, totally on the ball here.  Project Smile for November and it's only December 2nd.  Woo.

But for starters....does this shot from our Christmas card photo shoot not just make you grin?

Here's my list of smile-inducing moments these days:
  1. The Sunbean's newest phrase:  Hey - I've got an idea!
  2. Netflix instant streaming.  Love it.
  3. The Christmas present sitting under the tree with my parents' names on it.  We scored a sweeeeeet deal on Black Friday and I can't wait to give it to them!
  4. The Christmas tree.  Oh, so pretty.  I just love this time of year.
  5. MacGyver just found out he will be done with school in June, six months earlier that we'd thought.  Oh, heck yes.
  6. Tide To Go pens.
  7. Sesame Street Live tickets (2nd row) for just $30 each.  The Sunbean is going to go crazy.  Being a parent is so fun!
  8. There is SNOW on the ground.  I. love. it.
  9. I'm making cookies this afternoon with my little girl.
Life is good.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That's Seth's new saying as well! And his ideas usually have to do with trucks and birthdays.

alicia said...

Your happiness and smiles are infectious. Thanks so much for sharing. I can see you smiling thru the screen. And btw, that pic is ADORABLE!!

MarfMom said...

i totally forgot to do it this month! poo! oh well i will have a great list next month :-)