Thursday, December 16, 2010

O, Christmas Tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave me to me...a totally easy and free advent calendar, the best Christmas movie ever made, quick gift card cozies, and our Christmas tree!

Side note, "O, Christmas Tree" is easily my least-favorite Christmas song.  I also hate the Alvin and the Chipmunks one.

Anyway, here's our Christmas tree.  Pretty similar to last year's.  The Sunbean has done really well this year with the tree.  See, for the first three years of our marriage, we had cats.  That meant I had to set the tree up literally every single night.  While we were working, they'd just climb up and knock it down.  So dumb.
Then last year, we had a toddler.  She was great last year, and really didn't mess with it.  This year, she was more adventurous and tried to 'help' re-arrange some ornaments, but she's over it now.  We'll see how destructive Baby #2 is in a few years.


10 points if you can guess my favorite ornament.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm going with the Starbucks cup... have you seen the red cup one?? I have to have it!

emily said...

holy cow that's a lot of presents! and there are only 3 of you?!

Abbey said...

Shannon - you got it! My friend Kali gave it to me this year and I likey.

Ya, lots of presents. Ella's love language may be gifts, so I went to half-price books and loaded up. At least 75% of those are books that were, like, 50 cents each. One of the advantages to having a toddler...

Shannon said...

Half-Price Books is the BEST! Some are brand new, too! I love that place. We did a lot of our shopping there.