Sunday, April 24, 2011

Grateful Sunday

Today I'm most thankful for my Savior.  It feels so strange to be sitting at home instead of being at church today.  Regardless of my location, I'm thankful that I know the true meaning of this Sunday.  Here is the testimony of the living prophet:
 
I'm also thankful for my sweet family.  It was so nice to spend a quiet morning at home.
 
I'm thankful for my counselors in Primary.  I was so looking forward to teaching sharing time today, and had (what I perceived to be) a wonderful Easter lesson planned.  Planned, as in, I actually prepared it more than a week in advance.  That alone should tell you that I was really looking forward to it.  I just had to make a few quick texts, and I had two great counselors and a fantastic chorister taking care of business.  Thanks, guys.
 
Again, I'm thankful for the blessings of the atonement and the resurrection.  In the words of one of my favorite Primary songs:
 
"On resurrection morning, I'll take my body bright
And in celestial glory, forever live in light."
 
Happy Easter to you.

No comments: