Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Piping Tutorial

Are you like me?  Don't you just love piping?  I love it on pillows, kids' clothes, aprons, furniture, well....just about everything.  I think it adds that lovely touch that makes things look handmade versus homemade.  A seriously big difference.

Just in case you've never made some before (it's super easy!), here's a quick how-to.  It's really a shame that I waited to make this tutorial until I was making some pretty boring piping, but tomorrow I'll post the finished product, and it's pretty cute.








Now you won't have to waste your money on the stuff in the notions aisle. 

3 comments:

Chantel said...

I love piping too. :) Can't wait to see what you made with it.

Deb said...

very nice...I will have to try this and using my ruffle foot after my move and uncovering my machine from the flood repack...at least I didn't loose my machine!!

Unknown said...

cool. thanks for the tutorial.