Monday, April 25, 2011

I've Decided...

...that I'm definitely treating myself to a Shabby Apple dress when I get my body back.  I seriously love this one.  Hopefully a fall dress will be in order and not a spring one...


...that the worst thing about being on bedrest is hearing people say oh-so-helpful things like, "Well, I was dilated to a 1 for three weeks".  Yep, I get it.  It's a total possibility that in a few weeks I'll be released from bedrest and then still make it to (or past) my due date.  You know what else is a total possibility?  A few weeks in the NICU.  Bedrest trumps NICU in my book.

...that MacGyver deserves a medal.  I have lots of time to makes lots of lists during the day.  He gets home from work and then is on the clock for me.

...that I can't decide what to do with my family room pillows/color scheme.  I almost bought a rug at Ikea, and decided not to.  So, we pulled out the rug from the office for a few days to see if we even liked the idea of a rug in the room.  Well, now we love the rug from the office out here.  So, we need to kind of tweak the color scheme to match the rug.  Not a huge deal since the existing pillows are looking a tad shabby, but I can't decide what direction to go.

...that $4.17 is too much to pay for gas.  We'll save a bundle without me running all over town for the next few weeks.  MacGyver is planning to bike to work as soon as the monsoons stop.

...that it is going to be cuh-razy in May.  I'm assuming this baby will come before my due date, and my doctor thinks it will be the second week of May.  Which, conveniently, is the week that MacGyver graduates.  Should be interesting.

...that daytime TV when you don't have cable is so bad.  What did people do before the internet?  Also, why did internet get flagged on spell-check?

...that Starbucks needs to deliver.  You think they would for their #1 fan.


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Seriously love that dress and have pined over clothing in that color too many times...pretty disastrous with red hair. Doesn't Shabby Apple have the best dresses? :)I am in the same situation with our living area...except I don't have a rug in there yet. But I am having a hard time committing to a color scheme. I hope being on bed rest isn't driving you too crazy. If we were still there, I'd swing by with a Starbucks. :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason some spell checkers think that "internet" should be capitalized.

Unknown said...

cute dress! I dread having to fill up the gas tank.