Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Checklists of Pregnancy

When one is with child, there are oh-so-many lists.

There's the list of names.

The list of things you need to buy.

The list of things people have bought for you.

The list of thank-yous to write.

The list of nooks and crannies in your home that need cleaned.

The list of projects that need done.

The list of fun things to do before your life is about nursing and poop.

The list of questions for your doctor.
The list of questions for your baby's doctor.

The list of people to call when you finally burst.

The list of things to bring to the hospital.

And all of this is fine with me, because I am a list girl.  I love 'em.  I write things on lists just for the joy of crossing them off.

But here's one list that just can't be ignored in those final weeks:


This is one list that I've completed.  Go me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously. By the time James was born I'd had THREE people asking me if I was having twins. I always wanted to cry when I had to say "No...it's just the one..." It. was. awful.

Unknown said...

lol. I like list too.