Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey, Babe

Fantastic news.  Little Dude decided to make his debut on Saturday {his due date!}.  He came out looking like the Sunbean's twin, though they look differently already.
 
We're not sharing his name via the internets, but if you're my friend on Facebook we've shared it there.  If you're still itching to know, just shoot me an email and as long as you're not a creeper, I'll share.
So we're all just hanging out, getting to know each other.


His birth story is an emotional one for me, and as soon as I have the time/energy/free hands to get it all down, I'll make sure to blog about it.

We're feeling very blessed to have a happy, healthy {and ludicrously hungry} baby home with us.  For a few hours there, things were looking like they might not have a happy ending, so we're just so thankful that this little guy is ours.

More details to come. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So glad everything worked out well and you had great support throughout your labor and birth experience. I am eagerly awaiting your birth story.

Kelsey said...

Congrats! Sunbean looks so ready to be a sister. As a fellow bed rest pregnant lady, I'm dying to hear your birth story!

Shannon said...

Awwww! He's a cutie! Congrats to you all :o)

James, Catherine, David and Abby! said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read about the birth story!

emily said...

yay dude! he's so cute.

Anna said...

I just can't stop smiling when I see this little guy. :)

Deb said...

Super cute...little dude!!